Thursday, November 6, 2008

I literally don't have enough hours in the day...

I find myself low on sleep, my insomnia seems to be at its worst. Internet addiction is most definitely the largest part of this problem. I'm addicted to a lot of things, I guess I have an "addictive personality", whatever that means, I never quite understood the expression. Anyway, the internet is a fairly new addiction. I think its the information I'm addicted to the most. The problem is I take in so much information it gets hard to process and retain the lot of it. I don't know if there is a solution to this problem. I don't think I want a solution. 
Anyways, todays sign of the apocalypse is directly linked to yesterday's. Coincidence? I don't really believe in coincidences anymore. I like to think of them as "synchronicities", little things to let you know your on the right path, things just seem to sync up. Yesterday, the world learned about the sixteen year old frozen mouse that was cloned and today Michael Crichton author of Jurassic Park died.
So, there you have it, todays DSotA.

No comments: